This year Kajima Poland completed for Panattoni a new logistics and distribution centre, Panattoni Park Janki II, located 15 km from Warsaw, near the Sokołowska junction. Panattoni Park Janki II consists of two A-class logistics and warehousing halls with a total area of approximately 36,500 m2. The scope of Kajima Poland’s work comprised general contracting, execution design for the whole investment, and a construction project which was substitutable for its parts. The user of the larger facility of 25,000 m2 is DSV Solutions, a global provider of transport and logistics services. This new centre allows the tenant to concentrate in one place the functions and tasks of several smaller buildings. The second, smaller, facility with an area of approximately 11,500 m2 completed in November (a few months after completion of the first one), will be occupied by other tenants.
- Infrastructure and Construction Diamonds 2019. Technology Leader title for Kajima Poland.
- Forbes Diamonds 2019: Kajima Poland among the winners!
- Kajima wins Best Costruction Firm
- Kajima wins again!
- Kajima Poland among Top 500 Companies in Poland
- Kajima – Golden Payer 2017
- Japanese Culture Festival
- Gazele Biznesu 2017
- Panattoni Park Janki II – completion of works
- Best Development Partner for Panattoni!
- 2 prizes for Kajima in the “CEE Manufacturing Excellence & Industrial Property Awards competition”
- Opening of BTS Decathlon, Łódź
- Kajima wins the “Gazela Biznesu” Award