Kajima Poland combines the Japanese work ethic and the pursuit of perfection with Polish energy and unconventional thinking.
The first Polish Kajima company was established in 2001, under the name Kajima Europe Sp. z o.o. Branch in Poland. In 2009, the company changed its legal form and name to Kajima Poland Sp. z o.o. All of its shares are owned by Kajima Europe Design and Construction (Holding) Limited. Our portfolio includes over 100 facilities built for recognized Polish and international brands from the industrial, logistics, retail and office sectors.
General contracting in the “design&build” system is the core of our services. The company specializes in large volume construction, short delivery times as well as extending existing buildings without disrupting the production or logistics activity of their operational parts. Projects completed by Kajima Poland include mainly warehouse and logistics halls, industrial and production plants, shopping centers and office buildings.
The company offers:
- general “design&build” construction,
- legal and technical support in the selection of project locations,
- preparation of project budgets,
- comprehensive and multi-discipline design,
- project coordination in the BIM system,
- supervision over BREEAM and LEED certification at all levels.
Financial security and stability
Kajima Poland owes its stable financial situation to membership in the international Kajima Group and its parent company, i.e. Kajima Europe Design and Construction (Holding) Ltd.
The business culture at Kajima Poland (and in the whole group) is based on the Japanese tradition of building long-term and stable relationships with clients and other participants in the construction market. This is appreciated by our clients as well as reputable external auditors, as confirmed by certificates and prizes awarded to us in prestigious competitions and our high positions in various rankings.
Building Information Modeling (BIM)
Coordination of the project and the construction process in the BIM system helps significantly reduce the time for its completion and the risk of errors already at an early stage, which is possible thanks to the combination and synchronization of design and construction activities, using a single integrated model as well as advanced 3D documentation analysis. Kajima Poland has included the BIM system along with the Revit platform in its permanent offer.
Environmental and biodiversity protection policy
BREEAM and LEED certification of constructed facilities. Licensed BREEAM assessors.
Due to the growing need for environmental protection, we offer our clients assistance in supervision over obtaining certification in the internationally recognized LEED and BREEAM standards. “Green” certificates ensure that the project will be designed and implemented with minimal environmental damage and the technological solutions and materials used will generate real savings during the facility’s operation. Kajima Poland also carries out BREEAM certification using its own assessor (BREEAM Assessor Number KAJPOPS42).
High quality of services
As part of the Kajima Group, we are obliged to maintain the highest quality of services in the area of design, construction process management and warranty services after the project has been completed.
The high quality of works is ensured by:
- experienced international engineering and managerial staff as well as efficient multi-discipline project teams led by Project Managers;
- rigorous selection of subcontractors, preceded by a multi-stage analysis and the assessment of cooperation so far and their financial standing;
- reliable warranty protection that Kajima exercises directly over its projects (we have a special department dealing with warranty protection in the various regions, which enables us to react quickly).